Our Ethos (Environmental Factors)
We are well aware that any process has an effective on the environment. We take our responsibility to reduce the impact of what we do, as best we can. Print has a highly trace-able carbon footprint, quantifying everything in its processes. Interestingly, probably greener than digital, which has a footprint to make it, a footprint to store it, and then a foot print to use/view the content.We are pleased that we can quantify the following;
- - Our waste paper is recycled locally and travels less than 10 miles to be recycled into cardboard tubes.
- - We offer Soy ink products within our printed products portfolio.
- - The toner used in our digital presses is 94% compost-able.
- - We have a wide range of sustainable sourced paper, and for larger jobs can carbon credit for paper usage as well.
- - We recycle packaging where possible to reduce the need to for virgin materials to be used.
- - Old school wooden pencils alongside recycled plastic biros can be found in our pen pots.
- - We have compost-able paper cups at our water dispenser for clients to use. Equally we’re happy to provide you with a mug if you want one.
- - Where possible we get our technical team to refurbish equipment to save on new, thus prolonging lifespan, and carbon footprint impact.
- - We offer products which don’t need lamination or encapsulation to make them hard wearing.
- - Short run print is great for focused distribution thus not creating unwanted excess.
- - We’ve signed up to printers against plastic.